WYDU Has Merged With Bloggerhouse.net
Two Blogging Powerhouses Combined
Please Bookmark our new site
Http://bloggerhouse.net
Please Update the Links On Your Websites
-The WYDU Team

11/07/2007

Re-up and New Edition



Here we go again, this time we are heading for volume 2 of my favourite samples used in hip hop, volume 1 had been down so here's a new link for all those who had missed the first part. Also when ever someone goes back to the "older" posts please comment any critics or dead links in the c-box since most of us don't look at comments on older posts that often...

I also noticed that volume two is highly kanye inspired, that wasn't done on purpose but hell he has done some great beats or lets say re-created..

Either way, here's the tracklist with some additional informations, feel free to comment and drop any corrections if needed.

Once again, thanks for all the sites where i grabbed those from etc..you know who you are.


Tracklist:

1. William Bell – I Forgot To Be Your Lover (dilated peoples-worse comes to worst; ludacris-growing pain; brand nubian-lick dem muthafuckaz, chino xl-sorry, etc..)

2. Gill Scott Heron – Home Is Where The Hatred Is (common-my way home)

3. Bobby Blue Bland – In The Heart Of The City (jay-z-ain’t no love)

4. Lee Mason – Shady Blues (lootpack ft. quasimoto-answers)

5. Graham Nash - Chicago (beanie sigel-the truth)

6. Quincy Jones - Summer In The City (the roots-clones;black moon-reality;pharcyde-passin me by;ll cool j-diggy down;joe ft mystical-stutter; etc..)

7. Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine (dmx-no sunshine)

8. Joe Simon - Before The Night Is Over (outkast-so fresh so clean)

9. Bill Withers - Lovely Day (twista-sunshine;dj jazzy jeff& fresh prince-lovely daze)

10. Shirley Bassey - Diamonds Are Forever (kanye west-diamonds from sierra leone)

11. Bert Weedon - Apache ( more info here..)

12. John Sebastian - Welcome Back Kotter (onyx-slam harder;mase-welcome back;az-once again)

13. DeBarge - A Dream (2pac-ain't mad at ya)

14. Neneh Cherry - Woman (nas-the message)

15. Nina Simone - Sinner Man (talib kweli-get by)

Download Here

8 comments:

Travis said...

Love these, good one Chris.

Chris said...

thanks, looks like you already moved your pc over to your new destination? time to take that "red sox championship shirt" pic, haha :p

Anonymous said...

Loved the first one and the second. Hope to see the third.

btw
Lee Masons – Shady Blues was also sampled on Pacewon - I declare war. William Bell – I Forgot To Be Your Lover on Killah Priest - One Step and SoulClap's Theme song :)
Quincy Jones - Summer in the city also on 2Ruff - Everyday Allday

Peace,
PhatSoul

Chris said...

yep there will definitely be a third one, thanks for the info , that William Bell also got sampled by Jahiem s Put that Woman First, haha yeah forgot about Clap too :D

Travis said...

Nah, not yet. My monitor got broke during the move. I have another one in Denver, which I'll get this weekend when I go back for the rest of my stuff. I'm using my mom's computer and some of my friends. I'll still be kind of scarace the next week or so. You guys seem to be holding it down.

SPN said...

Check out this site for sampled artists - I might give you ideas for the next edition - http://www.the-breaks.com/

e.g. I chose artist - quincy jonnes and the list under
* "Summer in the City"
Aphrodite - "Rincing Quince"
Black Moon - "Reality"
Dobie - "Basement Rock"
El Da Sensei - "Where Ya At ?"
Fu-Schnickens - "Check it Out"
Joe ft Mystikal - "Stutter"
LL Cool J - "Diggy Down"
Nightmares on Wax - "Nights Introlude"
Peanut Butter Wolf - "Run the Line"
Pharcyde - "Passin' Me By"
The Roots - "Clones"

Chris said...

thanks spn, i already knew this site and it already helped me a lot as source, it's definitely a great site and the next edition has already been drawn together so check back daily..

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Ya know I`m DiGG`n this! Thanks for them trackS, lookin` forward to more...







STaY BLeSS`n...

© 2005-08 WYDU | WakeYourDaughterUp | Terms of Use | Privacy